Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

1.23.2012

Black & White (and Big Blue)

Coat:  Forever 21, Dress:  Zara, Shoes:  Tory Burch, Tights:  Kohl's Apt. 9, Pearl earrings:  gift from my grandmother

My favorite item to wear to work is a great throw-on-and-go dress.  This gem from Zara totally fits the bill.  I picked this up last week on sale for just $19.99!  The best part - the dress has POCKETS!!


Blazer:  Zara, Pants:  AG via Anthropologie, Tank:  Forever 21, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin, Necklace:  House of Harlow, Watch:  DKNY 


I liked the crisp contrast of the black & white so I kept the theme going when I picked out this outfit for a romantic dinner out with my husband.


P.S.  Giants are going to the superbowl!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white theme- great pictures!

    ReplyDelete