Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.02.2012

Animal Instincts

Blouse:  Aritzia, Pants:  Citizens of Humanity, Shoes:  Zara, Clutch:  J.Crew, Necklace:  Luluka via Etsy, Nail polish:  Essie 'Hot Coco'

Ever since I first laid eyes on leopard I have been obsessed with animal prints (maybe it's the Jersey girl in me!).  Snake is a great option for a more subtle animal(reptile) print.  I love these pants because they are casual enough for work but can still be dressed up, and the color is so neutral - they go with everything!

My new Zara heels were perfect for happy hour, but these were a much more practical option for work:

Shoes:  Old Navy (on sale - only $20!!!)

1 comment:

  1. would like to see a picture of what you would put together as a dress-up outfit with the same pants--as a contrast and to show the versatility of the pants

    ReplyDelete