Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.29.2012

It's My Party and I'll Style If I Want To

Blazer:  H&M, Tee:  Urban Outfitters, Pants:  J.Crew, Bag:  Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, Shoes:  Zara, Necklace:  H&M, Aviators:  Ray-Ban




An outfit fit for a princess!!



We have very stylish family and friends!


I know I have been on a blogging hiatus for the past few days but I have good reason.  This past weekend was my niece Kennedy (the light of my life)'s 1st birthday party.  I spent weeks searching for the perfect gift for her, but decided that no ordinary gift would do.  I needed something unique so I put  my artistic abilities to good use and made her gift.  This was the end result:


Just what every 1-year-old needs - a full length mirror with the words to "Material Girl" painted down the sides.    I was really pleased with how it turned out and Kennedy and my sister-in-law absolutely loved it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment