Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.19.2012

Products I Love

image via spa-view.com

As a kid I remember going into my grandmother's bathroom and among her beauty products there was always a can of Aqua Net hairspray sitting out on the counter.  I feel as though Aqua Net is an iconic hairspray of the 20th century.  There is definitely something wonderfully nostalgic about that familiar smell. 

Throughout the years I have been exposed to a plethora of different hairspray products (I have lived in NJ - the hairspray capital of the world - my entire life) and this hands down is my favorite: 

image via hairchoices.com


It's the perfect amount of hold - not prom stiff and not fall out before you get to prom weak.  My favorite thing about the spray is that it contains UV sunscreen protectors that not only keep the integrity of your color, but also keep your scalp for getting scorched.  It doesn't make your hair flaky or leave a white residue, instead my hair is shiny and voluminous.  It smells fantastic too which is always a bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment