Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.01.2012

Singin' in the Rain

Trench:  Bloomingdales (old), Sweater:  H&M, Jeans:  AG via Anthropologie, Wellies:  Hunter, Necklace:  Luluka via Etsy, Bracelets:  J.Crew, H&M, Watch:  DKNY, Nails:  Essie Turquoise & Caicos

I have finally embraced the fact that the beautiful warm weather that we had a week or so ago was just a fluke and that we still have a few more weeks of cold weather before spring officially arrives.  It rained on and off pretty much all weekend.  I had to break out my favorite trench coat.  The vibrant orange color brightens the dreariest of days and automatically puts me in a better mood.  

My husband snapped the picture below as we were leaving for church today to celebrate my nephew receiving his first communion.  The perfect palm sunday attire.  Congrats Jakey-Bean! 
Blazer:  Aritzia, Top:  H&M, Pants:  Citizens of Humanity(on sale!), Shoes:  Christian Louboutin, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace:  H&M, Earrings:  Gift from my Grandmother

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I love your style so much - I am your newest follower
    xx

    ReplyDelete