Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.14.2012

Crystal Springs

Top:  J.Crew, Jeans:  7FAM, Bag:  LV Speedy, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin, Aviators:  Ray-Ban, Bracelets:  J.Crew, Anthropologe, Watch:  DKNY


After having a wonderful brunch with my mother and brother yesterday morning, my husband and I headed up to Crystal Springs ~ a BEAUTIFUL golf & country club in northwestern NJ ~ to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother-in-law.  We had a fantastic dinner at Crystal Tavern.  The grounds are breathtaking and the restaurant sits high up with a view of the mountains as a back drop. 

Crystal Springs has very special significance to my family because my husband and I got married there almost 5 years ago!!  It was a wonderful way to spend the day and it brought back so many beautiful memories of our wedding day.

2 comments: