Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.12.2012

Mom


A special day for a special mother.  Someone who has been there for me through my ups and downs.  Who has always loved her children fully and unconditionally.  Someone so selfless and so generous with everyone who crosses her path.  The woman who made me the person who I am today.  I love you, Mom!
xoxo
Our favorite picture.

I truely am blessed in my life because in addition to having the most wonderful mother on the planet, I also have the most wonderful mother-in-law a girl could ask for.  Our relationship is unique in that I don't feel that many mother/daughter-in-laws are as close as we are.  From {almost} the beginning you have made me feel like I was always a part of the family and I am eternally greatful for that. 

To all of the wonderful mothers out there ~ Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment