Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.10.2012

The Marvelous Maxi

Dress:  Rachel Pally (old, similar here), Fedora:  Urban Outfitters (similar here), Necklace:  House of Harlow, Clutch:  Madison Elizabeth (similar here, here)


I apoligize for the lack of posts this past week.  With the school year coming to a close and summer vacay around the corner, we have had events almost every night and all weekend long! 

This is my go-to uniform for summer events.  A great maxi can be dressed up or down and they are super comfortable.  I picked this one up years ago on major sale and I wear it way too oftern.  Whether to a BBQ, outdoor shower, or an afternoon spent at the winery, maxis are perfect for every occasion.

Lately, I feel like the humidy in NJ has been at 110%, so I threw the fedora on to cover up a terrible hair day!


No comments:

Post a Comment