Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.24.2012

Paisley Pants

Cami:  Tibi, Pants:  Zara (recent, similar here), Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Earrings:  Kendra Scott, Bracelet:  Forever21 (similar here)


I have a lot to say about this outfit post :

What is more genius than making dress pants that feel {and kinda look} like pajama pants? The print is a bit bold and out of my comfort zone which makes me love them even more. 

I consider this Tibi cami an investment piece.  I purchased it a while ago and it cost more than I would typically spend on a cami. I debated for some time and finally took the plunge - boy am I glad I did!  It is a top that will never go out of style and can be worn with almost everything I own.

These earrings remind me of a pair of Lorraine Schwartz earrings that Angelina wore to the 2009 Academy Awards.  I fell in love with them - the stunning emerald stones paired with her understated black dress was elegant and flawless. 


Clearly Angelina's were a bit out of my price range but these Kendra Scott look-alikes are just as stunning and at under $60 are totally affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment