Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.15.2012

Cobalt

Dress:  Anthropologie, Shoes:  Bebe (old, LOVING this pair), Necklce:  J.Crew (similar here), Watch:  DKNY (similar here)
 

I was drawn to this dress instantly upon spotting it on a mannequin at my local Anthropologie store.  There is something about this amazing cobalt blue color that gets me every time.  If I had to pick one color that works best with my skin-tone/hair color, this would be it.  

When I tried it on, the dress was so light and flowy and has a beautiful attached slip that protects you from having a wind-blown Marilyn moment.  I knew it would be the perfect dress to accompany me to the beach this weekend.

What are your favorite colors to wear?

2 comments:

  1. Colbalt color looks great on you, goes great with your dark hair! Love the scenery too!

    : ) Ali

    ReplyDelete