Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.02.2012

Maxxinista

Blouse:  Equipment via TJ Maxx (similar on sale here), Jeans:  7FAM, Bag:  Louis Vuitton, Shoes:  J.Crew (very old, similar here with feathers! LOVE these), Watch:  DKNY (similar here), Nails:  Essie 'Borrowed & Blue'


It's very hard for me to take pictures early in the morning because I find the light is not very agreeable (and I'm still half asleep).  I had to snap these quickly this morning before leaving the house for a meeting.

I decided that this week ~ in honor of Independence Day ~ I would wear only outfits featuring variations or red, white and blue.  I realized quickly that my wardrobe lacks red but I have an abundance of white and blue.

I picked up this Equipment blouse about 6 months ago at my local TJ Maxx store.  I sometimes find it difficult to shop there because you literally have to weed through TONS of clothes to find the 'hidden gems', as I like to call them.  This top was just that ~ it was labeled 'clearance' and marked down to just $25!!!!!  Now that's a steal! I was instantly transformed into a Maxxinista!


Love these classic J.Crew D'Orsay seersucker pumps with grosgrain bow ~ I picked them up more than 5 years ago via Ebay!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment