Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.03.2012

White Party

Dress:  Fluxus (LOVE this one, and this one, and THIS ONE), Necklace Urban Outfitters (recent but not yet online ~ similar here), Belt:  Anthropologie (similar here), Clutch Unknown (similar here)


Last year {soon after I purchased and wore this dress one time} I decided it wasn't the best and most thought out purchase.  I wore it to my sister-in-law's graduation dinner and it has been retired to my closet ever since...

...until last night when my husband and I attended a white party and the dress became the best purchase EVER!  It's ankle length ~ great paired with dressy gold flat sandals, and the Grecian style makes it ideal for summer ~ classy with a hint of sexy.

I picked up the necklace yesterday and it was the perfect pop-of-color accessory ~ just what the doctor {or fashionista} ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment