Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.09.2012

Transition to Fall

Trench:  Bloomingdales (old, similar here), Dress:  Anthropologie, Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs (old, loving this newer version), Shoes:  Nine West (old, similar here)

 
The fall wardrobe transition is always difficult for me.  I enjoy summer so much and usually it's pretty warm in NJ until the beginning of October.  Pieces like this adorable sleeveless shift definitely make the transition smoother. 
 
I'll be sure to re-work it into an outfit involving tights when the temperature finally drops.


7 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning! I am a preschool teacher right now so beautiful clothes are mostly out of the question! ;) But I'm in school getting my credential to teach elementary school, and I can't wait for the wardrobe that's going to come along with it! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dani! You're right ~ it's so hard to dress nice when working with really young kids. Good luck with your elementary certification and have fun building your new work wardrobe!!

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous :) I love the colors together and I feel like a bright trenchcoat is always the perfect accent to a sheath dress.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anni ~ I agree & a bright trench brings a little sunshine to any rainy day :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely look! I am slowly reconciling myself to the fall fashion transition... but it's like I've forgotten how to layer! :)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I will have TONS of layering coming up on the blog we get further into fall ~ it does take a while to get used to again!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Gaby ~ happy to have you as a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete