Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.04.2013

Colored Denim

Blazer:  Forever 21 (old, similar here), Shirt:  J.Crew, Pants:  J.Crew, Clutch:  Anthropologie (old, this one is on my wish list), Shoes:  Christian Louboutin (budget-friendly version here), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Necklace:  Gorjana, Bracelet:  c/o Left of Right, Nails:  Essie "Topless & Barefoot"
We had one 60-degree day last week and I jumped at the opportunity for a warm(er) weather ensemble.  I had purchased these J.Crew pants in "bright papaya" {seen here, here, here,} around this time last year, and loved them so much that I found myself wearing them very often.  So of course I was elated to see them on super-sale a few weeks ago!  I snatched up several pairs in different colors ~ each between $12 & $15!  I've already filled my colored denim quota for the upcoming season without breaking the bank! 

11 comments:

  1. Love the pink and navy combo.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - such a great deal on those skinnies, I can't believe it! I am loving this navy/lilac combination...will be perfect for spring!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal on those pants! And of course I love the polka dot shirt!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! J Crew pants for $15 is a steal! I'm loving these colored skinnies on you and you can never go wrong with a polka-dot.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margo, I love this look on you and I love how you combined these 2 colors.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post...'Seaside Blue'.
    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and blue is my favorite color combo, and even better when you add polka dots!

    Christine In Color

    ReplyDelete
  7. lavender + navy is so chic! Love the dots too pretty lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colored denim! This color combination is beautiful. I love the whole outfit! :)

    -Mary @ Style That Moves

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so cute! I love the purple and blue together :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a so elegant and cute style!! Loving it, so now following you.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete