Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.20.2013

Cranky Pants

Top:  Aritzia (old, great alternative here), Jeans:  AG via Anthropologie, Shoes:  Tibi, Bag:  Forever 21 (old, similar here), Sunnies:  Forever 21 (similar option here for $5!)
Just a quick post today ~ it was rainy and cold ALL WEEKEND and is supposed to rain straight through until Saturday.  It was hard to find a break in the rain to snap a picture, but I took this before going to dinner at a friend's house on Saturday night.  
I am definitely someone whose mood is easily influenced by the weather and therefore I am feeling a little cranky.  I hope mother nature comes through in time for Memorial Day Weekend!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this look - it's so simple, but still so chic...this makes me want my long hair back!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual look with the pop of color in the shoes and bag! You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I was also cranky considering I had to cancel my photo shoot and went to work and only 1 of 3 clients showed up! yuck! But I love those shoes-amazing!

    http://asequinloveafair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your denim, the wash and fit are just perfect! I hope the weather clears up a little.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I want those heels. And your bag. And your sunglasses. :)

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous bold blue hues! love it <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sunnies! I ordered blue mirrored aviators online but mine never seem to reflect as blue as this and others I've seen! The pale distressed denim is amazing on you, too! Wishing you sunny days ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! My mood is also influenced by the weather I tend to get really tired on a rainy, gloomy day, even if I know i shouldn't be (slept well, not sick etc) I always thought it was the sound of rain or something, but most of us absorb the sun's energy more than others i guess... Hope it brightens up again.
    Love the entire outfit! Perfect! Take care!
    Bri
    www.brislittlebiglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so fierce in this look! The mirrored sunglasses and your beautiful hair look fabulous!! Love how you paired this look with cobalt blue accents.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is killer! The sunglasses, the bag, the shoes. I love it!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete