Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.28.2013

White and Nude

Sweater:  Brandy Melville (old, similar here), Jeans:  Henry & Belle c/o PB&J Boutique, Bag:  C.Wonder (old, newer version here), Shoes:  Zara (similar here under $20!!), Aviators:  Ray-Ban
Since Mother Nature seems to keep reminding us that fall is around the corner, I decided that I need to wear all of my summer faves at least one more time before autumn arrives.
Excuse my adult sip-cup.  I was literally about to hop in my car {running late for work} as my husband snapped these shots.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful causal look. I love it.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination- so chic and feminine!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Such a clean color combo and you are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this neutral look! I wish it would get a little cooler here so I could break out my sweater!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could totally get away with those white skinnies this Fall... especially with that cozy sweater!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look. It's so cute, and absolutely perfect for this time of year.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!So Chic! But I am soo scared of white! LOL!
    BRooke

    onprairiehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete