Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.02.2013

Gingham & Dots

Top:  J.Crew (old, similar here, LOVE the sleeveless version here), Skirt:  H&M (old, similar here), Shoes:  Zara (similar here for under $20!), Bag:  Unknown (great alternative here)
I started to change my closet over to my fall clothes this weekend, which naturally goes hand-in-hand with my seasonal closet clean-out. I came to this skirt and the first thought was to put it in the giveaway pile. I've had it for more than a year now and it still had tags attached. This is a rare occurrence for me. I usually think my purchases over very carefully and only buy something if I'm sure I'm going to get lots of use out of it. This also presented a challenge to me. I was not about to let this poor skirt go out without a fight. And so ~ viola ~ I present you with this perfect-for-work ensemble. The skirt has been spared for at least another season.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful skirt!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so adorable!! Absolutely in love about that mix between the skirt and the shirt.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute skirt!! Wish I could find one with that color combo.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this. that skirt is amazing and love the clutch for the perfect pop!

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this H&M skirt Margo... the neon dots are so much fun!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete