Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

11.22.2013

Oblivious

Blazer:  Helmut Lang, Tee:  Forever 21, Jeans:  Forever 21, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin, Bag:  c/o GiGi New York, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban
I wish it weren't so, but I'm definitely one of those people who isn't always completely aware of their surroundings. For example, this enormous American flag mural is painted on the side of a convenience store that I pass almost every day. I was none the wiser until my husband pointed it out to me recently.
Kinda makes me want to get out there and do some exploring this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how my boy will point out photo taking locations to me that I would have never thought of! We took pictures at an abandoned garage that looked amazing and once in front of a red/yellow wall. I never would have picked those out but they turned out amazing! Loving the stripes in your pictures - you hubby has a good eye!

    That pair of jeans is amazing - never would have guess they're from Forever 21! Great look! Loving the blazer as well - such a timeless classic!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete