Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

12.30.2013

Steals and Deals

Blazer:  Anthropologie (very old, similar here), Shirt:  J.Crew, Jeans:  H&M (similar here, here for under $30!), Shoes:  Rock & Republic for Kohl's, Necklace:  J.Crew Factory, Sunnies:  Forever 21 (similar here, LOVE this pair)

My absolute favorite time of the year to shop is right after Christmas.  For the most part, all of the items I have been coveting throughout the fall go on MAJOR sale just one day after my favorite holiday. Best part ~ I usually receive some gift cards for Christmas that are quickly spent in the days following. I picked up this bright colored flannel at J.Crew ~ originally $90 on sale for $35 ~ too good to pass up! Keep an eye out for more of my post-Christmas steals and deals.

8 comments:

  1. I have been loving all the sales after Christmas too. Totally the best time to shop. Love the new plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane ~ hope you were able to score some amazing steals & deals this year!

      Delete
  2. Great look on you. Hope you're enjoying your time off from school.

    Happy New Year and many blessings!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Sofia! Unfortunately no time off this year with my new job but I don't mind ~ it's good to be working in the industry that I love :)

      Delete
  3. I always look forward to the Dillard's New Year's day sale; I usually stock up on plenty of pieces for both work and play! It's my favorite sale of the year!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh I will have to check out Dillard's ~ thank you for the tip Lori!

      Delete
  4. sales are definitely amazing after the holidays. I do most of my shopping this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really pays off to wait ~ my money definitely went a lot further AFTER the holidays :)

      Delete