Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

1.15.2014

Buffalo Check

Coat:  J.Crew ~ on SALE!, Sweater:  Gap (old, this year's version HERE ~ only $34.99!), Jeans:  H&M (LOVING this pair), Shoes:  Classiques Entier (old, similar here), Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gloves:  Lord & Taylor (similar), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

My obsession with outerwear continues. But really, what else is a girl to do in this winter {not-so} wonderland? Cute coats are the only thing that will keep me going for the next 2.5 months.

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you - my coat collection has nearly tripled since moving to NY 3 years ago. Sometimes it's all that people see in the winter, so it's got to be cute! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this coat and all of it's chic masculinity! Great styling!
    xo Tia | www.bigcitytyro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tianna! Tried to keep it simple because the coat really speaks for itself :)

      Delete
  3. I love coats. I have close to 20 all of different weights, lengths and fabrications. And I love this one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 coats?!? I clearly have some catching up to do!

      Delete