Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

3.19.2014

Black + White + Red

Blazer:  Helmut Lang, Top:  Anthropologie (old, similar here), Jeans:  H&M (similar here), Shoes:  Zara (old, great option here), Scarf:  Alexander McQueen, Bag:  French Connection, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban 

You may have seen me wearing several variations of this outfit on my Instagram lately. The end of the season has me wearing my favorites on repeat:

1. Classic black blazer 2. Striped tee 3. Black skinny jeans 4. Pointy-toe pumps. 

I can mix and match any of these basic pieces with almost anything in my closet. Best part, each piece can be deconstructed and reworked in to transition-to-spring outfits.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful look on you. The pants fit you perfectly.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great staples! Love the red pumps- so striking!
    XO Rach
    www.lamariposablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this outfit!! Skulls AND stripes? Right up my alley! Great look.

    xo,
    kerri
    www.ahintofmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look for you! Love the pops of color from the red!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. Black is my favorite color. The scarf is such a fun piece and a fun print.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a great look! Those black jeans look amazing on you!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete