Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

3.10.2014

Winter Wedding

Dress:  Tibi via THE OUTNET, Blazer:  Helmut Lang, Shoes:  Valentino, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Tights:  Hue, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban


 I wore this dress on Saturday for a winter wedding. I had promised myself that I was not buying any more winter clothes ~ period. However, when I saw this sassy silhouette on THE OUTNET, I just couldn't help myself. 

Since it was super last minute, I chose their same day Premier delivery option. A mere five hours after placing my order a van pulled up in front of my house, and my order was delivered to my door ~ not in a boring brown box, but in a shiny new shopping bag. First class service that THE OUTNET offers to their customers in parts of NY and NJ.

The dress was the perfect pick and I plan on wearing it into spring for a few other events I have coming up.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color on you.


    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is seriously amazing!! Drool! Love the outfit, what could ever look bad with a pair of rockstuds?

    xo,
    Kerri

    www.ahintofmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really so in love about that dress, it looks so beautiful with black.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Minkoff is making some of my favorite bags right now! Yours is great!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful and color and design of this dress have really attracted me.It was good that you brought this dress as it makes you look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete