Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.07.2014

Red and Blue

Coat:  Zara (old, similar here), Dress:  Madewell (old, great option here under $50!), Shoes:  Schutz (also here), Bag:  3.1 Phillip Lim (LOVING this gorgeous neutral color for spring!), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

My lace-up sandal obsession continues. I had tried several pairs before settling on these. They seriously fit like a glove and are SUPER comfortable ~ the perfect spring/summer style to feed my shoe addiction.


I also have to mention how much I just adore this dress. I have worn it many many times on the blog because it's perfect for all seasons and all occasions. When I'm faced with the 'what to wear' dilemma, I reach for this easy piece 9 out of 10 times.

On that note, have a happy Monday!

14 comments:

  1. In love with your blazer! Your shoes are gorgeous!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was back and forth about this Zara coat because I bought it during cold weather and it is very light weight. So glad I kept because it is absolutely perfect for spring and fall!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look! LOVE that bag!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina...the Pashli is perfect for work or play!

      Delete
  3. That dress & coat are just gorgeous together! And I love the shape of the dress, the skirt flares out so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate! Love a good fit-and-flare. I know you too are a big fan of stripes paired with bright outerwear :)

      Delete
  4. Great dress. I love the flared shape!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite silhouettes...thank you Julie!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful classic look.

    Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofia...classic with a little twist!

      Delete
  6. I love having that "go to" dress in the closet. I have a couple of those and always know they'll never fail me.

    Oh, and those shoes are incredible!!!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a go-to dress is a necessity. I love dresses that can be dressed up or down, and of course I'm obsessed with dresses with pockets!

      Delete
  7. This look is the best!

    ReplyDelete