Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.30.2014

All White Everything

Sweater:  Club Monaco, Jeans:  7FAM, Sandals:  Loeffler Randall, Bag:  3.1 Phillip Lim, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

Hello and TGIF! It's been a crazy but fun week. I started my new job and I LOVE it. I feel as though I'm back in my element.


On that note, I'm a woman of few words today. I wish everyone a fun and relaxing weekend. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a trip to the winery with the hubs.

What are your weekend plans?

6 comments:

  1. Super chic look, love the sandals. I'm a huge fan of all white. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid Nasser5/30/14, 7:10 AM

    Everytime you post a pic of your blue Pashli, I have ridiculous envy....so I finally bought one for myself and it arrives today! : ) Congrats on your new job (can't wait to hear all about it!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingrid Nasser5/30/14, 7:12 AM

    Everytime you post a pic of your blue Pashli, I have ridiculous envy...so I finally bought one and it arrives today! Congrats on your new job (can't wait to hear all about it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All white outfits are amazing. I love it on you!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete