Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.09.2014

Lucy You Have Some Splanin to Do

As you have probably noticed, my posting frequency has significantly dwindled in the past few weeks. Apologies for this. I have been SUPER busy at the job working on some projects I hope to be able to share with you soon. I finally tied up all loose ends on Wednesday, and was off to Charleston, SC Thursday morning where I find myself at the moment.

Just a VERY**MUCH**NEEDED long weekend vacation.

Stick with me and I promise some good things to come.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

{a recent shopping trip with my oh-so-fabulous mother}

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law, and to all of the other mothers out there.

See ya'll on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute and relax. Can't wait to see what you wore on vacation.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete