Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.13.2014

Rehearsal

Blazer:  Helmut Lang ~ on sale!, Dress:  Anthropologie (old, LOVE this similar option, this one too!), Bag:  3.1 Phillip Lim, Shoes:  Loeffler Randall, Sunnies:  LeSpecs c/o SunglassesShop

This Helmut Lang blazer ~ another one of my sale finds. 

I was in desperate need of a new white blazer, and after purchasing this leather-sleeved number for my birthday, I would settle for nothing less than Helmut Lang. 

There is something about a perfectly tailored blazer ~ a wardrobe essential.


Tonight we celebrate my sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner. Our yard has been transformed into the most enchanting wedding venue I have ever seen {complete with a custom altar that my husband built}. And along with a fabulous weather forecast, I'm sure the day is going to be absolutely perfect!

1 comment: