Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.18.2014

Summer Summer Summertime

Dress:  unknown (very similar here under $40), Shoes:  Zara (old, loving these), Bag:  Sophie Hulme, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

After months and months of one of the coldest winters I can remember, summer is finally here. Well, not officially here until Saturday, however yesterday certainly felt like summer to me. To celebrate, my husband and I went for a post-work boat ride to grab a cocktail.

In other events, my sister-in-law's wedding this past Saturday went off without a hitch. It was hands down the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time {such a great time that we are still recuperating}.

Happy hump day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The print of your dress is adorable...so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete