Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.04.2014

It's All About the Presentation

Blazer:  Helmut Lang (budget-friendly version here), Top:  Tibi, Pants:  J.Crew (old, LOVING this pair), Bag:  Target, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin (less expensive option here), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

As most of you know {if you have been following me through the crazy/fun journey that is my career} I was promoted about three months ago. 


I am now part of the training and development team at my company, and my main focus is new hire training. While I have already trained my first group of new hires, today I will be presenting my first sales training workshop that I developed myself. 


So in the words of Cher, I had to find my most responsible-looking ensemble.

A perfectly-tailored blazer does the trick every time.

Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Those electric blue pants are fantastic! Eye-catching, yet still professional!

    ReplyDelete