Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.11.2014

Oh, Oh, Those Summer Nights

Dress:  Anthropologie (old, loving this similar optionthis one too), Bag:  C.Wonder (old, similar here), Sandals:  J.Crew, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

I feel that summer is just slipping out from under me ~ let's face it, it always goes so fast ~ so my husband and I have made it our mission to make the most out of the remaining summer nights {and weekends}.

This picture was snapped this past weekend at the beach during a leisurely early-evening stroll on the boardwalk. The weather was beyond perfect, and so was the ocean. The kind of weekend that you never want to end.

My husband practically had to drag me off the beach yesterday. Tonight I look forward to an after dinner drink in our Adirondack chairs overlooking the lake.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! That dress looks so pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete