Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.15.2014

Oops, I Did It Again

Top:  very old (identical here), Skirt:  J.Crew (not available online yet, LOVE this one), Bag:  Aldo (old, loving this embossed clutch), Shoes:  Aquazzura, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

Channeling my inner Brittany today with this swingy skirt + white button down.

I've always been a big fan of pinstripes, so when I spotted this skirt I knew I needed to make it mine.

I paired it with my new favorite kicks to add some modern flare to the classic schoolgirl look.


Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the post title, haha.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look--very business casual chic. The fit of the skirt is perfect.

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a classic red, white and blue outfit. You nailed this one.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete