Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.16.2016

Same S***, Different Day


Coat:  J.Crew (old, similar here), Top:  Petit Bateau, Jeans:  Frame Denim, Shoes:  Zara (old, similar here under $20!!), Bag: Mansur Gavriel


As ya'll probably noticed, the title of this post is racier than that of my normal posting {sorry Mom}.

However, those four words are my style mantra of late.

I have virtually no time for shopping these days, which presents me with the challenge of wearing the same pieces over and over without looking as though I'm wearing the same pieces over and over. In truth, this may be one of my favorite wardrobe seasons to date.

Sometimes less really is more!

Cheers to Tuesday and this week being a short work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment