Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.11.2016

Navy Lace




Getting myself dolled up for an event / holiday / or just to leave the house seems like a distant memory these days.

In my head I envision Ella and me in matching outfits, both to the 9's, looking like the perfect mommy and mini pair. Reality is that by the time I get her all ready to go there is about 30 seconds remaining for me, and I end up leaving the house looking like her flustered assistant.

That said, this spring I'm vowing to get it together. Easiest way to do so is with the perfect throw-on-and-go dress. While this Zara frock may look fussy, it's anything but. Best part is that it resembles those gorgeous Self Portrait dresses for a fraction of the price!

Of course I had to pair this neutral number with a bright bag. My new Torregrossa duffle is the perfect shade and size.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment